Within how many days are buyers allowed to raise a Return/Refund request for Perishable items?
Refund or return requests category for the Products listed below that are perishable. According to the refund and return policy, the buyer has two days after delivery to seek a return and refund on Marca Marketplace. After this period, Marca won't be able to assess the item's condition, therefore any requests won't be taken into account.
To guarantee that you are totally happy with your purchase if you are not satisfied with your purchase. According to rules and regulations apply to product returns you have two days to request. The buyer receives the merchandise within 14 days.
The company will respond to the inquiry within 5 working days after confirmation of the details. Then our staff will receive the product to you and give you an exchange/return or refund product within 14 days after delivery.
1. What rules and regulations apply to product returns?
The following rules and guidelines apply to customers returning goods to Marca:
1.1 Causes for the return or refund
Products may be returned by customers for the following reasons:
If buyers wish to return a product due to a change of mind, they can’t do.
If you wish to return a product that you have purchased from Marca, you may only do so in accordance with the terms outlined in our return policy.
Conditions for return
In new condition
In sealed condition
Complete (with original free gifts, accessories)
With original tags and labels attached
Wrong product (e.g. wrong size/color, different product)
Item Does Not Fit (Wrong Size)**
*If your initial parcel has missing parts/items, your return does not need to be complete.
1.2 Evidence submission
Where relevant, buyers must provide compelling photographic and/or video proof that demonstrates why a return or refund is warranted. Several instances include:
Marca could ask for more proof of your claim if:
1.2.1 What are the best supporting documents I can present to support my refund or return request?
Depending on your justification for the return or refund, different supporting documents may be useful:
1. Damaged product
· Images or videos of the goods that demonstrate physical damage (e.g. cracks, defects).
· Revealing the state of the parcel's interior and external packaging by photo or video.
2. Faulty product
· Photo(s) and/or video of the product, showing it does not work as intended (e.g. electronic device that does not work despite connecting to power source/battery inserted).
3. Incomplete/missing product
· Photos and/or videos of the goods inside the shipment you just got and received.
· Picture of the bill that was connected to the package and displays the contents and weight of the package you were supposed to get.
· A picture of the whole shipment's contents was placed on a scale to determine its true weight.
4. Wrong product
· Photos and/or videos of the products inside the shipment you just got and received.
· Screenshot(s) of the actual product from seller’s listing in Marca App.
· If the product's size is incorrect, take a photo of the item being measured with a measuring instrument (from one end to the other).
1.3 Return of products
In order to prevent damage while shipping to the return destination, buyers should make sure that returned goods are correctly packaged.
If a seller rejects the returned item(s), the buyer should have the following supporting documentation on hand in case there is a need to contest that decision:
1.3.1 How should I package my package for return or refund?
To avoid any damage while returning the item(s) to the seller/Marca, you should pack them safely in their original packing, such as a cardboard box or polymailer with bubble wrap. You can use your own packaging for the return shipment if the original packaging is damaged.
Make sure the product(s) are returned complete with all of the original inclusions and in the same condition as when they were first delivered. Such inclusions include, for instance:
You could include a note with the following information inside the package to assist us in processing your return more quickly:
2. How do I make a request for a return or refund?
If your order is still covered by the Marca Guarantee and you have not chosen Order Received, you can submit a return/refund request using the Marca App.
To Do So, My Panel Tab > Purchase History > Code (To Select Product) > Order Details(S) > Return/Refund > Send Request > Reason for Request > Send Request
Within 5 working days, your return/refund request will be handled, and you'll be notified by email and an in-app push notification of the outcome:
3. What kind of products are not allowed for Physical Return?
Items classified under the following categories are not returnable for any seller:
How are returns and refunds for non-returnable items handled?
When raising Return/Refund requests, customers will see the 'Refund Only' option once an item has been mentioned as Non-Returnable in Marca’s system.
Moreover, the complaint needs to be registered within 48 hours with proof pictures. For non-returnable products, Marca will ask the buyer and seller for proof.
Marca has the right to withhold payment to the seller if the refund was the result of the seller's error (e.g., the item was poorly packaged by the seller, the seller did not pack the entire quality, or the seller received the incorrect item).
4. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
12.1 Regarding our Return policies a, if you have any inquiries or worries, we welcome you to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by physical mail to:
Contact#: +92 304 111 0443
Address: Office No: 182, behind Imtiaz Super Store,
Block 2 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 74600